Sunday, January 20, 2008

A.C. Paper Theatre

I've just built a theatre of my own, in location of my bedroom! Actually it was model theatre, which I had done up to aid me in my scenography work which will be becoming more significantly important in my opera troupe. I'm not too sure how it will affect me as an actor (since I didn't join the troupe initially to do behind-the-scene works), but most likely I'll be busier than ever.


My paper theatre: made of mounting boards and cartridge paper.


Stage is modeled after the one at Chong Pang Community Club's multi-purpose hall (the venue which we perform the most frequent), with a scale of 1:50, including all props and model actors.



Can you see who they are? They're Amai and Yanni, two of my model actors!



My other model actors.



In case you can't tell how big/ small my paper theatre is, here's a clue to it!

5 comments:

Mr RM said...

so cute, i wish i could have your talents!

Anonymous said...

omg! u must show xz this !xj

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!!!! I showed it to my TW friend. She is impressed!

However she commented that our setting - backdrop is still as traditional...

Well...it has been like that for decade...Though we did try.

Anonymous said...

wow..fantastic...

Ni

A.C. said...

well, community theatres are like that. just the basic facilities and that's it, so can't do anything very elaborate or nice.. hopefully I can have the chance to do a really good stage set in future though!