Thursday, September 11, 2008

Giddiness

I had been feeling giddy on and off since yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon while at Artfriend near my school, I was shopping for some stuffs when I suddenly felt my body swaying to one side as if I was intoxicated by alcohol. It was really strange why I just felt giddy all of a sudden; I had a decent lunch, I didn't have any headache, and neither did I felt any other weakness in my body. Later on in class during technical drawing I felt the giddiness again while sitting on my chair, and also in the evening while on my way walking to DBS Arts Centre (I suddenly just couldn't walk straight for a few seconds).

I thought I'd be okay today, but apparently I wasn't. At times when I walked fast or turn my head quick, I'd feel like being swept off my feet by some typhoon. Hence despite I have had a production meeting and a production rehearsal to attend in the afternoon, I had no choice but to skip all of that to rest at home.

What the hell was wrong with me? I certainly have got no idea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go see doc la! may be sugar level too low or wat? Sometimes flu can also cause inbalance in ear area and hence giddy!xj