Sunday, April 16, 2006

Not Insane ("Through the Rain" parody)

Sharing with you my most favourite MTV parodies done by MadTV.






Bobby: played by Aries Spears
Whitney: Played by Debra Wilson
Mariah: Played by Debra Wilson

(In a run-down apartment, Whitney and Bobby are having an argument)

Bobby: Woman, you a disgrace! Diggin' in ya old man's stash!
Whitney: Oh, Bob-bay. Bobby, it not like that BOB-BAY! I wouldn't do that to you, I would steal from you! That not who I am, thats... thats not what I BELIEVE IN!!!
Bobby: Bitch, you crazy! You don't know what you believe in!
Whitney: I'm leavin'! (Whitney goes over to the door)
Bobby: Whitney... Whitney, don't you go out that door! Woman, don't you go out that door!

(Bobby grabs her arm and a crack pipe and stash of coke falls out of her pocket)

Bobby: Dammit, I knew it!
Whitney: I hate you, I haaaaate you!
Bobby: Girl, thats good crack gone all over the place! What's wrong with you!?

(Whitney runs out into the rain)

(Music starts)

Mariah:If you smokin' rock cocaine
And some skunky weed
And that batch of basement crank
Caused your eyes to bleed And your husband is a pain
And your latest album- is sitting in
The "half-off" bin
Dont you stress
Tell the press (ooooh yeah)

I swear to God I'm not insane
Though the voices in my brain
Tell me I'm the queen of Spain
And I fly a horse drawn-sleigh
To a spaceship where I pray
To a monkey made of clay
And his name is José
Nonetheless, I'm not insane

If you're aroused easily
By a man who's on ecstasy
Or you lose it on TV
Like when I stripped on TRL
Take a good look at me
I kept it together
Although my weight, does fluctuate
Here on out
Go ahead and shout

Whitney & Mariah: I swear to God, I'm not insane!
Mariah: I'm engaged to a great dane!
Whitney: Fill my bootay, with champagne, yeah!
Mariah: All my shoes are made of hay!
Whitney: I work for the CIA!
Mariah: I invented Arbor day!
Whitney: I wear a hat, made of bengay
Mariah: Nonetheless, I'm not (Goes cross eyed in order to hit high note) Insaaaaane!

Mariah Carey/Whitney Houston"Not Insane"
Director: Robert Blake

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hhhhaahhaa.... xj