Sunday, October 08, 2006

My Other Chinese Blog

I had just created a new blog for myself once again. This time round, however, it is a Chinese one, and is hosted by sina.com.cn. Like this blog here, my Chinese blog will be a collection of my own thoughts. However, I would not be able to guarantee that both my English and Chinese blog will feature the same content, because I will update whichever I feel like updating. Having said that, it does not mean that I will favour one and neglect the other. But do come support both my blog, nevertheless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just visited your chunese blog, but not sure how to put comments, must be member first or not?

i think your performance posters are well done, how about adding in the names of some performers?

A.C. said...

I'll need to check it out. I've seen some other people's blog which allows non-members to post comments.

As for adding names to the poster, that was discouraged by my leader, because it might upset some other actors who only took on minor roles, so in the end you'd have to add EVERYONE's names!