Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mistaken Identity Once Again

Two days ago, while I crossed over to the adjacent office building to mine for dinner, I chanced upon HC (some fellow opera troupe friends of mine should know who he is) enjoying his meal with his female friend. I walked up to him and greeted him, and he gave me a blank look, and asked if I was Jason. I told him I wasn't, and told him my identity, and he finally realised it's me. It has been ages since we last met, and since we don't really interacted much before when he came to help out with us (at least I don't need his service as I'm not acting dan roles!) and it makes no wonder that he couldn't quite recall me. But, it was only shortly after I left his table that I started wondering who is this "Jason", and then I recalled there's one Project Superstars finalist Jason Tan who had been said to resembled me alot. So could he have mistaken me for him? Well, with my new hairstyle, about 1/3 of my face is now covered by hair, and I won't be surprised if people starts mistaking me for him (or vice versa). But how much resemblence do I share with him? You decide, and tell me!


Me...


... and Jason!

4 comments:

A.C. said...

When I enlarged this picture of Jason a moment ago, I noticed something suprising: under his left eyebrow, there seemed to be a small dent in his skin, which I believed it to be a chicken pox scar. Guess what, I had a similar one as well, but it's above my right eyebrow!

xia said...

ac no wonder i find u so familiar cos i 'met' u in minder forum b4 yr pic is still tere. if i remanber correctly yr nick is dunno Achrist or christ wif a opera mask avatar.

A.C. said...

Achris la... it's a combination of my 2 English names lor.. heh.. Mindef forum has got me with opera mask avartar meh? I can't remember leh..

xia said...

got lar u oso got post yr short hair pic n told ppl u look like thai lor. but tat pic is thinne ;p