Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Performance on 10th June 2007

It's already Tuesday, 2 days after our opera troupe had a performance at Taman Jurong Community Club. As usual, Amai's the first to have it blogged up. Of course she has got the "advantage" of being the first to get her hands on photographs taken during the show. Juanjuan actually do take photographs at the backstage too, but usually she'd be too busy with other things than to blog it. As for me, I usually don't have much chance to take pictures if I had to perform, either on stage or as an accompanying percussionist. But sometimes, I'd take random video clips before and during the show, or whenever I am free!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wa lieu, U really put up my ugly clip !!!
U better dont appear in front of me these few days, else i will give u one box ~ haha!!xj

A.C. said...

Aiyo... but without "ugly", how to look "pretty"?? (referring to the "wedding pic of Miss Peh and Mr Loo" in Amai's blog) hee..

amai said...

hahahahah...this is so funny...

No one looks pretty at the initial stage of makeup...Anyway, XJ, u r damn lucky to be featured on Youtube and the WORLD sees U! (LOL)

Anonymous said...

Den I'm damn unlucky to do my make up near xj lor...haha..

Ni

Anonymous said...

hey Ni - u no gd lor... we pretty 2egther.. so ugly also must ugly 2gether mah...xj