Thursday, November 29, 2007

EOS (End-of-Semester) Finally!

Today marks the last day of my current semester in Foundation Years, Faculty of Visual Studies. I arrived in college at 11am to get my results, and was relieved that out of my 4 modules, I got 3 As and 1 B. You might have guessed it, it was 3D which I got B, because to be honest, I'm very bad at 3D stuffs. Drawing is less of a problem for me, and the other 3 subjects happened to be drawing or drawing-related. Well I did get a B too for my printmaking, but since that subject was just one out of 3 of my studio workshops (for the other 2 workshops, photoshop and photography, I got A as well), I'm not sure if the grades for the studio workshops be averaged out or graded separately. Finally, I can enjoy my 1-month vacation, and also spend some time in my Chinese opera. Hopefully next semester, and the remaining years in college will be as smooth-going as now, but I believe things will be tougher as time goes by...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! congrats! and yes lor = pls come back for ur opera fr today k!


xj

A.C. said...

I HAVEN"T graduate hor, in case you still don't know..

Anonymous said...

Your results are v. good. Even if the course gets tougher, it would not be too tough for you.