Saturday, July 12, 2008

Abba Mania!

I was at the Esplanade last night when I saw this big standing poster promoting "ABBA Mania", a tribute concert to ABBA. I am very excited over this event; after missing "Mama Mia!" and "We Will Rock You", I swear that I'm not going to miss it this time round.


Yes you're right, I'm an ABBA fan. In fact, ABBA's my most favourite band after Beatles (all seemed beyond my time right?). I'm not being retro, but I think I just find Europop and Britrock more appealing. Having said that, I have to admit I have not listened extensively to Europop nor Britrock. It just happened that I listened to their songs more, as compared to other bands of the same genre.

The most expensive tickets for this event was priced at $95, a bit expensive for a poor student like me, but there's still quite some time away from the event, and hopefully I can save up that amount soon, before the tickets got sold out!

No comments: