Friday, August 07, 2009

Numbers from "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown" animated version

I can't wait for the actual rehearsal for the musical theatre level 3's "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown". Personally I'm a fan of "Peanuts", and I'm curious how it would be staged. Not so much because it's comic-turned-musical, but I want to see how a seemingly innocent on the surface but very adult-orientated (as in the characters actually speak more like adults instead of kiddy language) cartoon is like on stage, played by real young adults.

"You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown"


"Schroeder"


"Snoopy"


"The Kite"


"Book Report"


"T-E-A-M" a.k.a. "The Red Baron"


"Glee Club Rehearsal"


"Suppertime"


"Happiness"

I know some numbers in this musical is not in list of clips above, but these are all I can find. Hopefully I can find the DVD version of this musical locally someday...

No comments: