Friday, June 18, 2010

Finally Got My Results

I went to check my letterbox after a schoolmate of mine posted the news of her going to graduate with First Class Honours. And thank goodness I managed to pass with rather satisfactory grades. In fact, as compared to last academic year, my grades improved by almost 10 percent. This is despite the fact I believe I did very poorly in one of the subjects (Production Management to be exact) in school. Luckily for me, Production Management is grouped with Stage Management into one single module, and I think I did rather good in that area, and hence I managed to salvage my grades for that module. And hence, I officially declare that I'm graduating with a Diploma in Technical Theatre! But that's not over yet; I'll still in college for another year to get my degree. So LASALLE, here I come, again!

No comments: