Monday, December 05, 2005

My Other Blog

It's been up for quite some time already, but I just realised that I haven't really announce the official launch of my other blog here! Either I was too busy or I simply forgot. Why another blog, you may ask. My other blog is dedicated solely on my main passion, Chinese opera. In it, I'll be writing reviews on Chinese opera shows which I've watched, be it DVD, VCD, VHS or live performance. I might also post up some latest happenings in the Chinese opera scene, but for such information, I might be slightly out-of-date as compared to some of my other friends like Amai.

Hence you see, this other blog of mine serves only a niche crowd, hence I have no intention of cramming everything into one blog, so as not to bore visitors who are not interested in Chinese opera at all! My new blog is titled "House of the Flying Watersleeves". Please note that it is not a spoof of "House of the Flying Daggers", nor does it have any connections/ associations with that movie! It's just a tongue-in-cheek name which I came up on the spot during registration for the blog. It sounds cheesy, but I like it! The URL to it is: http://watersleeves.blogspot.com.

No comments: