Monday, January 30, 2006

Zhangzhou City Xiang Opera Troupe - Snapshots of their performance (part 1)

I've watched 3 out of 4 shows of the Zhangzhou City Xiang Opera Troupe so far, and I had actually planned to blog now my thoughts after each show. However, I have yet done anything till now as I'm still busy sorting out the photographs I've taken. I've actually snapped over 200 photographs so far! (Of course only a handful are nice) Hence for now, I shall not do any review, but post some of my snapshots for you guys to take a look!


Snapshots from "Love and Hatred Over Three Generations"





4 comments:

fr said...

Thanks for enlightening me on xiangju. I hope Lin XiuZhen won't mind I put her photo on my blog.

A.C. said...

If she allowed you to take picture of her, I don't think she'd mind you putting it up. Anyway there's nothing wrong or bad showing off a good face. Hee..

amai said...

Hi Frannxis, we talked to her about you putting her picture up your blog. She is so happy about it and AC has given her a copy. Teacher Chen Bin also wants a copy to keep as reference. They are very nice people.
Lin Xiuzhen took a long time looking at the copy and we were thinking maybe she knew English. Later we found out that she didn't know any English. But she really took effort trying to read them. (Wow, she had us fooled. We really thought that she knew how to read.)

Anonymous said...

I m also happy that she is happy. I think she is approachable, pleasant and very pretty.