Thursday, March 09, 2006

Something Kinda Stupid

Jokes about blonds should not be something unfamiliar to most people. They're always been stereotyped as brainless or plain stupid. Lately I began to see some truth in it.

Weeks ago, we order some spare parts from US and they arrived at my office today. The spare parts was packed in a small plastic packaging which was about the size of my palm, but they were shipped in a box which is about 24 times bigger than the plastic packaging! My colleague who had received the package was amused by this whole thing. This is not the first time they had done this, and I don't believe that they do not have a box that's smaller than that!

I wonder what are the crew in US thinking when they send out a package like this, even after we had complaint to them about this problem before. At the end of the day we have to pay for the extra freight and they don't get to earn from that as well. So why are they repeating this again? God knows!

Note: I have nothing against blonds or Americans in general.

2 comments:

Kongming said...

I got a local client who send me a box... a bit bigger than A4 paper box... then i open... only 2 arc files...
ur case is really extreme...

Anonymous said...

hahahah.. too rich! xj