Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cranky People!

I'm very pissed off today, by the actions of one of my classmates. Actually this is not the first time I'm upset by her, but after various occasions since last semester, I'm finally angry over my limit.

This classmate, whom I shall just address her as Miss C to protect her identity, was actually on average terms with me when we first entered college. She and I had some common likings and since we often mix around with the same group of classmates, we did talk to each other at times. However, one fine day, things changed dramatically. On that day, she turned up with a bad haircut, and when I went up to her to talk about her hair, she got cranky and screamed at me. I was taken aback, so I just left her alone. Later on I realised that she do not react the same when some other classmates did the same to her! So from then I realised that I should keep clear of her, for I won't know when she'll become edgy again. Since then I've not talked to her till now, except on one incident where I have to inform the whole class of a message which one of my lecturers passed down.

Earlier this year, another incident angered me again. On a particular lesson, my lecturer assigned me to pair up with her and another female classmate. Her reaction to this planning was very strong and she shouted "No" very loudly and strongly. What the heck! Even if she's not comfortable with me pairing up with her, does she have to scream out loud? I was very angry for making me appear like an outcast, but I decided to just put up with her eccentricity.

As for today, she treated me like a pest again by moving away the moment I sat down beside her. You see, during drawing lesson, I was supposed to pair up with another female classmate, but as she had to leave halfway through the lesson, I was left with no partner. My friend Mister G, who was pairing up with Miss C, was just beside me, and hence I decided to join them. The moment I sat down, Miss C packed up all her things and requested the lecturer to pair up with someone else as she "don't have anyone to pair up with". For goodness sake I didn't even chase her away, and what she meant by having no one to pair up with? If she didn't like the idea of grouping up in threes, then why did she choose to group up with another 2 classmates later on? I don't know what I have done to irk her so much, and I'm certainly not happy with how she treats me like poison. Luckily I'm no longer going into the same faculty as her in the next academic year, or else I'll still have to put up with her childish cranky behaviour!

No comments: