Thursday, April 10, 2008

Never Been So Unlucky!

I have never been so unlucky in my lie before.

Two Thursdays ago, I was down with high fever, flu and cough. It was so bad that I was almost bed-ridden (on and off) until Tuesday, and till now I have yet to fully recover.

That's not all; just this Monday, I hurt my left wrist. It was a real freaky, as I had not bumped my wrist onto anything, and it was so painful that I couldn't even turn my wrist. It was much better now, but the pain is still there.

As if that's not bad enough, I think I had piles! My butt hurts a lot and at times I can't even sit properly. I didn't sleep well last night too as I was constantly awaken by the discomfort. I don't know how I got it; either I have been riding on my motorbike without letting the seat of my bike cool down slightly after having been baked in the sun for hours, or that my regular diarrhea lately (due to my fever) could have caused it. Now I have to even control my coughing, as even a slight cough can make my butt hurt.

Well hopefully my bad luck ill stop from here, as like what the traditional Chinese believe. Call me superstitious if you want, but I've had enough of all these ordeals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could have twisted your wrist without knowing it.

Wish you recover quickly, and good luck comes your way.

A.C. said...

Thanks for your well wishes... I really need a lot of luck! Heh...