Friday, April 25, 2008

Ten Years

Lately I have been taking a lot of photos, not so because I had a photography project to do, but because I had to do site recci and project documentation for my technical theatre project.

A few weeks ago I was passing by Ann Siang Hill area in the afternoon and decided to snap some pictures, and I just realised that I had taken some shots of that area as well about a decade ago. Here are 2 shots of Ann Siang Hill a decade ago, and a decade later:





Not bad as a form of visual historical documentation I supposed? Now I'm inspired to do more of such historical archiving photography works..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...xj

Anonymous said...

two very contrasting photos of Ann Siang Hill, a documentation of progress.

I have passed that area several times but never really paid attention to it.