Sunday, August 21, 2005

5-day Hong Kong Trip

I left Singapore this morning on a 10am flight to Hong Kong for a 5 day training course. I was looking forward to this occasion, as I like travelling. But unlike my previous overseas trip, my time is rather restricted as I only have the evenings to really travel around. Today happened to be a bad day for travelling, as it was raining since the moment I arrived at the airport and carried on throughout the night, though it did stop for a short while now and then. It really dampened my mood as I had to walk in the rain dragging my luggage along from Park Hotel, Tsim Sha Tsui to Guangdong Hotel where I was supposed to stay. The night wasn't eventful as well, since the night markets are almost non-functional due to bad weather. Tough luck!

Post published on 27 August

No comments: