Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I Had A Dream - Weird Dream!

Last night I dreamt of myself riding on my bicycle but both my brakes could not be depressed. It is not a nightmare, but more of a weird dream. In fact I always have weird dreams that simply make no sense. Like there was once I dreamt of myself inside my previous naval vessel gliding through the sky above Bukit Batok. I did not know why I can dream of that, especially so when I lived far away from there! There was another one which is even more ridiculous. I dreamt of myself sharing a table with a stranger in a restaurant, and when our drinks came to the table, the stranger took my drink and drank it. I was very angry, and splashed him with his drink. He did not respond to my action, and hence I splashed him away, with another cup which came out of nowhere. This action went on and on, from cup to mug and then a pail (all appearing from nowhere as well!). Suddenly the ceiling gave in and water started pouring in and forcing everyone out of the restaurant (like a scene in Titanic) and then everyone started singing “Where I Belong”. I’ve told this dream to a few people and they simply laughed at it. They attribute it to being too stressed out at work, but I thought stress only induce nightmares and not dreams like these? But anyway I don’t usually think too much about my dreams. It’s not a sign or omen anyway!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahhhhh... so dramatic...xj

A.C. said...

Just last night I had yet another weird dream. I dreamt of myself watching a Hokkien opera performance, and the lead "huadan" had her entire eyelids and nose painted blue! Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

huh???!!! hahaha, sounds familar... remember some time ago blue was tagged as lead color, and we were discouraged to wear?? haahhaa.. tat time u commented that "they" might as well paint their whole face blue!!!! xj

A.C. said...

Wah... you still remember har? Hee... I know many people use blue as part of shading, and some looks nice. But in my dream, it's the ENTIRE eyelid and not just the edges leh! Looked like "oh bak kak".. haha...

amai said...

Hahahahahahah, lead colors!!!!!!
It left a deep impression in my mind too! Sigh......
The leads always have the right to choose before we get to choose the costumes. Actually white was also the 2nd choice of the leads except that I got so fedup with the whole thing that I determined to wear white instead. Not only that I retorted that since blue is a forbidden color for secondary roles, then I shall choose white then. Lalalalalalalalalalalalala.
Xj's plight was even worse....u know la...(LOL)

A.C. said...

if the lead is an emperor, then have to tailor-make blue emperor robe lor? That'll be SO COOL!

amai said...

got...hehe...i ever wore white wif blue costume in shengongyuan. hehehe. That's cool and it was taken out of sg for use of mini perf in malaysia...(LOL) not by me of course.

Anonymous said...

hahah...good old memories mah, how to forget ah, hahha. xj

Miko said...

Funny dream... I dreamt twice that I forgot to bring my wig for a performance. hee hee...

A.C. said...

Huh... there was once my hat was left at KH during an actual performance!

fr said...

This is something about your posting about a year ago - your booking of air-tickets from Tiger for your parents. Just wonder if the problem was resolved satisfactorily.

A.C. said...

Frannxis: Well it did ended quite alright. At least my parents were quite happy with the service of Tiger Air. But till now I still haven't tried the airline, so not sure how the quality of service is. Hmm... why ask me that all of a sudden? Don't tell me you work for Tiger Air? Hee...

fr said...

No, not working for Tiger.
Just out of curosity and I might encounter this problem myself when I book online with Tiger in future.