Sunday, January 23, 2005

5 Minutes of Agony

It was lunchtime and I was off buying lunch for my colleague and myself. I usually bought my meals from this hawker centre just opposite my work place, which has got quite a number of stalls selling good food. On my way to the hawker centre I had this sudden urge to use the washroom. I knew there was one at the ground level of the hawker centre and hence I quickly rushed there. I headed straight into one of the cubicles to dod my business, but later I heard voices, that of a female, talking outside! It was then I realised that I had went into the Ladies instead! So there I was, stuck inside the toilet. I could not get out as people kept coming in and going out. I don't know how long I waited, but it was like eternity to me. I kept thinking: How am I going to get out? What if there are people out there when I walked out? Will they shout? Will they beat me up and hand over to the police? What will they think? Luckily for me there are fine gaps on the planks of the door and hence I could peep out. After confirming that the toilet was clear, I quickly dashed out of the toilet, only to be greeted by the lady toilet cleaner. She was obviously stunned, whereas I smiled at her telling her I'd gone into the wrong toilet. I was actually very embaressed, but just pretend to be cool and walked off briskly...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you ever dun business with a work colleague during lunch time?