Saturday, September 29, 2007

Photoshoot @ Fort Canning

On Wednesday, I was at Fort Canning Park for a photoshoot with my groupmates in class. We were supposed to have a photography project which involves every group to select a few old photographs from the photography archive in the National Museum, and then reinteprete them in our own ways.
My sketches of the original photographs we intend to render for our project

The weather was very hot, but it was nevertheless fun. At the very least, it is still better than rainy or gloomy weather which would otherwise hamper our progress, and we only have got 4 weeks to finish everything. For "protective" reasons, I shall not disclose the images we have taken and our concept; perhaps I shall do it after assessment at the end of the year!


No comments: