Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Loonie Classmates

Grrraaaaaa!! This is a photograph of my current class, well, almost all were present. What were we doing here? We were supposed to be having a IS (Integrated Studies) lesson where we were tasked to take pictures of the clothings on everyone we saw who was taking part in the same exercise as us, and then choose 20 of the lot to form a greyscale chart. Well, instead of just sticking to our task, we took a informal class photograph anyway! My classmates are a rowdy loonie bunch, and though I have a bit of an age gap with them, but I can still mingle among them as I'm equal loonie, though I may not share the same interests and hobbies with them.

This photograph was actually on our institute's learning portal for quite a while already, but I was too busy to log in to check for updates, and hence only saw it now!

No comments: