Saturday, January 27, 2007

Two Happy Things

There're two things which makes me happy today.

First, my favourite Thai rock band Potato has finally released their 6th album "Sense" today! I feel like buying it straight away, but I'll have to wait till pay day before I can order it off the eThaiCD.com (the original album is unavailable in Singapore totally). So for the time being, I think I can only stare at the miserably small album cover on eThaiCD.com as a "compensation", because neither their website nor any other Thai music portals carry any audio preview clips for this album. Anyway, I felt a big sense of relief when I saw their new album cover; they still have got 4 members! That means they're still going strong, and I hope they will remain that way for years to come.

The second thing which made me happy is Fahrenheit's autograph session tomorrow. This shall be the second autograph session that I'll be attending in my entire life (the first one was for Fann Wong's "Shopping" album; autograph signing by Chinese opera stars and artistes not counted), and I supposed I'd have to go real early to avoid any chance of not being able to get Fahrenheit to sign on my CD. Afterall, their fame was too big, and I believe there'll surely be even more kiasu fans who would start to queue up at the venue once the mall opens tomorrow.

I can't help but feel delighted as I type this post, a completely different feeling from the past few days when I was feeling moody because of Jiro's blog. Hopefully tomorrow will be another happy day for me!

No comments: