Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wartime!

Going to school is like going to war. Not only do i have to fight for parking space (until season parking for motorcycles are introduced), I have to fight over 600 other fellow foundation year students in getting my hands on my project materials at Artfriend. That figure does not include students from other faculties or schools! Like for example, yesterday afternoon I still saw a stack of A2 art card for sale, but today they were all gone. what's worse is that the art card will only come in next week but I had to submit by next week too; Arrgghh!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's van gogh isn't it?

A.C. said...

Nope,that was "The Scream" by Edvard Munch... that was almost how I felt like when I was told "no stock".. heehee...

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... i've seen the painting b4.. but weird.. have not heard of the artist..

A.C. said...

That's quite usual, as many people remember visuals better than names. I only know who the artist is just recently too.